Altosid® is a registered trademark of Wellmark International
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS - WARNING
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield, or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
STORAGE: Store in a cool place.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.Completely empty bag, then offer for recycling if available, or dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landfill or by incineration, or, if allowed by State and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
Feed this product to cattle only. When used as directed, SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc will provide sufficient S-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Exisiting adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of this product per 100 lbs of cattle bodyweight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000-lb. cow.
1. Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc by providing them prior to feeding SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc.
2. This product contains added copper. Do not feed to cattle in close proximity to sheep or other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
3. Offer cattle 50 pounds of this product for every 15 head of cattle.
4. Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements while the cattle are consuming this product.
5. Locate SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
6. Replenish SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc on a regular basis as needed.
7. If intake of SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. cattle body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
8. If intake of SWEETLIX CopperHead Max 16:8 IGR with RainBloc is above 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. cattle body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
9. Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
|Cobalt, Min||20 ppm|
|Copper, Min||2,500 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||90 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||7,500 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||7,500 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||200 IU/lb|
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Magnesium Oxide, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Cobalt Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Red Iron Oxide and Artificial Flavoring.
This product contains ethoxyquin, a preservative.
S-Methoprene (CAS# 65733-16-6).................................. 0.01%
Other Ingredients ......................................................... 99.99%
TOTAL ........................................................................... 100.00%
* As the Insect Growth Regulator ALTOSID®