EnProAl® 4-in-1 Poured
Product number: 11037
- Dual purpose mineral and vitamin supplement for cattle and horses
- Unique EnProAl manufacturing process results in an extremely weatherable mineral and vitamin supplement
- Will not set up, spill or blow away
- No expensive mineral feeders required
- Highly palatable product will average 4 oz. consumption per head daily for a 1,000-lb. animal
- Ideal mineral and vitamin supplement for large herds of cattle or horses
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed 1 block per 15 to 30 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Cattle or horses should consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
|Copper, Min||380 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||20 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,500 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,100 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||110,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||11,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||11 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Deﬂorinated Phosphate, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.