Bloat Guard® POL4.41 Mineral
Product number: 11462
For prevention of legume (alfalfa, clover) and wheat pasture bloat when fed continuously during exposure to bloat-producing conditions.
- Medicated mineral for further manufacture of feed
- Delivers Bloat Guard for the prevention of legume and wheat pasture bloat
- Economical source of minerals and vitamins
- Feed medicated mixture to cattle continuously during bloat-producing conditions for best protection
- Limited availability
Bloat Guard® is registered trademark of Phibro
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Thoroughly mix SWEETLIX® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® with unmedicated feed at such a rate so as to provide 0.8 oz. SWEETLIX® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® per 100 lbs. bodyweight per day to deliver 1.0-2.0 g of poloxalene per 100 lbs. bodyweight per day for the above drug claim. 500 lbs. SWEETLIX® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® mixed with 1,500 lbs unmedicated feed, fed at a rate of 2 lbs per head daily will deliver the recommended amount of poloxalene for a 1,000-lb animal.
- For optimum protection against bloat, begin feeding SWEETLIX® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® at least 3 days prior to grazing in bloat-producing pastures.
- Provide one covered mineral feeder for every 5-10 animals; and locate mineral feeders where animals congregate (watering and loafing areas).
- It is essential that each animal consumes the total recommended daily dosage of SWEETLIX® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® for best bloat protection.
- Mineral consumption levels will vary depending upon the mineral status of the animals, pasture conditions and animal feeding habits. If the average daily intake of SWEETLIX® Wheat Pasture Mineral with Bloat Guard® drops significantly below expected, be prepared immediately to relocate and increase average daily intake. If animals do not respond immediately with an increase in daily intake, remove the animals from bloat-producing pasture until the proper daily intake is re-established. Care should be taken to supply a clean, fresh source of water to all animals.
Bloat Guard® is a registered trademark of Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Ridgefield Park, NJ
|Copper, Min||500 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||20 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||2,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||13 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,500 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||60,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||6,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||6 IU/lb|
Active Drug Ingredient:
Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewers Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.