4% CopperHead® IGR.01 Mineral
Product number: 22599
- Excellent fly control option for moderate to excellent quality pastures in copper-deficient areas
- Contains Altosid IGR for safe, effective control of horn flies
- Delivers the high quality standardized CopperHead trace mineral/vitamin package, including organic, chelated minerals, specially formulated for copper deficient areas
- Use of molasses technology for superior palatability and consistent consumption
- Helps counteract copper deficiency symptoms including:
- rough discolored hair (black cattle with red tinged coats)
- slow shed out
- slow breeder
- poor immunity
- RainBloc provides improved weatherability
- Economical source of high quality nutrition and reliable fly control
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
This product contains high level of copper. Consumption of this product by sheep or goats may result in copper toxicity. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield, or safety glasses). Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below mean high water mark Follow feeding directions.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal.
STORAGE: Store in a cool place.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonreﬁllable container. Do not reuse or reﬁll this container. Completely empty bag, then offer for recycling if available, or dispose of empty bag in a sanitary landﬁll or by incineration, or, if allowed by State and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When used as directed, SWEETLIX 4% CopperHead IGR with RainBloc will provide sufficient S-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of this product per 100 lbs of body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1000-lb. animal.
- Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in SWEETLIX 4% CopperHead IGR with RainBloc by providing them prior to feeding SWEETLIX 4%CopperHead IGR with RainBloc.
- Offer cattle 50 pounds for every 15 head of cattle.
- Remove all other self-limiting nutritional supplements.
- Locate SWEETLIX 4% CopperHead IGR with RainBloc where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
- Replenish SWEETLIX 4% CopperHead IGR with RainBloc on a regular basis as needed.
- If intake of SWEETLIX 4% CopperHead IGR with RainBloc is below 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas more frequented by cattle.
- If intake of SWEETLIX 4% CopperHead IGR with RainBloc is above 0.4 oz. per 100 lbs. animal body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change locations to areas less frequented by cattle.
- Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
|Cobalt, Min||15 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,800 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||60 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||5,400 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||5,400 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||165,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||16,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||200 IU/lb|
Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Magnesium Oxide, Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Roughage Products, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Red Iron Oxide and Artificial Flavoring.