4% Phos Pressed
Product number: 58601
- 4% Supplemental phosphorus
- Fits any grazing situation
- Same trace mineral and vitamin fortification as 8% and 12% Phos Blocks
- Allows for flexibility as conditions and forages change
- Trace mineral fortification at 100% of NRC recommendations
- Perfect complement to protein supplements
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
- Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3.0 mg of supplemental selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt or other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
|Cobalt, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||50 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||3,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Processed Grain By-Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.