1. Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
2. Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
3. Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
4. Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily.
5. Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
6. Feed as the only self-fed source of salt. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
|Copper, Min||35 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||40 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||none added|
|Zinc, Min||4300 ppm|
Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Molasses Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Vegetable Oil, Roughage Products, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Mineral Oil, Cobalt Carbonate and Calcium Iodate.