1. Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
2. Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
3. Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
4. Cattle should consume about 4 oz. per head daily.
5. Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
6. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
|Crude Protein, Min||10.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||0.50%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||6.00%|
|Copper, Min||70 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||3 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||280 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||195 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||8,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||800 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||4 IU/lb|
Sodium Sesquicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Plant Protein Products, Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Calcium Hydroxide, Roughage Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Artificial Flavor, Natural Flavor, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate and Calcium Iodate.