Ridley Block Operations Disclaimer
This site is provided free of charge to customers and friends of Ridley Block Operations. Your access to and continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the guidelines set out in this disclaimer. If you have not already done so, please take some time to familiarize yourself with them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of the site. Do not consult this site unless you agree not to hold the compilers, Ridley Block Operations, or its employees liable for any errors or omissions. Also note that these terms and conditions may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. The last revision date for these terms and conditions is set forth below.
- As a user of this site, you are granted a limited license to use (display or print) short extracts of the Information for your own personal non-commercial use only, provided the Information is not modified and provided further that you shall be fully responsible for any consequences resulting from such use. Any other use of the Information is prohibited. None of the Information may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of Ridley Block Operations disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the site.
- Any products or service mentioned on the site are made available in accordance with local law and only where they may be lawfully offered for sale.
- You agree that your use of the site shall not violate any applicable local, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law.
- The site is presented by Ridley Block Operations from within the United States, and Ridley Block Operations makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States.
- This site contains research data concerning the products described in this site. The results obtained in the research trials were achieved under controlled conditions using Ridley Block Operations products. Your results may differ due to management practices, weather, genetics or numerous other factors which affect livestock performance. Ridley Block Operations makes no warranty expressed or implied as to livestock performance.
- This site provides information as to use of animal feed products and animal health products. You are responsible for reading, understanding, and following Ridley Block Operations nutritional specifications with respect to each of those products. Ridley Block Operations is not responsible for any damages arising from failure to do so.
- The site may contain links to other sites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. These other sites were independently developed by parties other than Ridley Block Operations, and Ridley Block Operations does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at such sites. In providing links to other sites, Ridley Block Operations is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to control the content of, or maintain any type of editorial control over, such sites, and in no way will Ridley Block Operations be responsible, in any way, for your use of such other sites.
- A link to another site should not be construed to mean that Ridley Block Operations is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or the description of the link to such other sites. These links are provided as an information service only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
- Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the site may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of Ridley Block Operations or other entities. The display of any such marks or name on the site does not imply that you have been granted a license by Ridley Block Operations or other entities with respect to them.
- Ridley Block Operations believes that Information provided on the site is reliable when posted. However, Ridley Block Operations does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the Information provided. Ridley Block Operations assumes no obligation to update the Information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information contained on the Site may contain typographical errors. Information provided may be changed without notice.
- Access to this site is provided on an "as is" basis. Although Ridley Block Operations tries to ensure that the site will be available at all times, we make no guarantee or warranty of access or that the site will be virus free or free from other harmful components – use of the site is at your own risk. You should not assume that the site will be error-free or virus-free or that the site will operate without interruption.
- This site contains forward-looking information. Such information is subject to a variety of significant uncertainties, including scientific, business, economic and financial factors, and therefore actual results may differ significantly from those presented.
- Ridley Block Operations is not responsible for any content or information that you may find offensive, undesirable, or objectionable.
- Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. Ridley Block Operations will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to Ridley Block Operations through the Internet, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- Ridley Block Operations is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using the content of any communication you send to the site or otherwise to it by electronic mail, and you agree that all such communications are on a non-confidential basis.
- The laws of the State of Minnesota and the United States shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this agreement notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions on your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Minnesota in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to this agreement.
- All information submitted to Ridley Block Operations via the site shall be deemed and remain the property of Ridley Block Operations and Ridley Block Operations shall be free to use for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or other techniques contained in information provided to Ridley Block Operations through the site or sent through e-mail for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services. Ridley Block Operations shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality regarding any such information submitted to it unless specifically agreed by Ridley Block Operations or required by law.
- Ridley Block Operations disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the site or the Information provided, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, use or trade practice.
- Neither Ridley Block Operations nor any of its directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries or affiliates will be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or in reliance on the Information available on the Site, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise, and whether or not Ridley Block Operations has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Ridley Block Operations harmless from any all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to any violation of this agreement by you.
- Ridley Block Operations will take appropriate legal action to enforce its rights.