EnProAl® 25% Poured
Product number: 11388
- Ideal supplement for cattle receiving low quality forages.
- Unique EnProAl technology results in uniform hardness and consistency throughout
- Uniform consistency results in a known, predictable consumption rate
- Predictable consumption = predictable feed costs
- Combination of natural protein and NPN (non-protein nitrogen) for optimum protein utilization
- High magnesium content helps protect against grass tetany
- No expensive bunks or feeders required
- For optimum forage utilization, provide a SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in conjunction with this product
- Available in 250 and 500 lb. boxes as well as 100 and 200 lb. plastic tubs
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2 pounds per head per day for mature cattle with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some re-positioning of blocks may be necessary as cattle become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed 1 block per 15 to 30 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water. Cattle should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
- Cattle should consume 1 to 2 pounds per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
|Crude Protein, Min||25.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||15.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||4.00%|
|Copper, Min||45 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||170 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||3.3 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||130 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||30,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||3,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||3 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Magnesium Oxide, Urea, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.