3-In-1 Pressed Block
Product number: 11421
- Multi-purpose mineral and vitamin block for cattle and horses
- Superior to trace mineral salt blocks
- Palatable source of high quality minerals and vitamins
- Available in easy to handle 40-pound pressed block
- Weather-resistant block can be placed directly in pastures with cattle or horses
- No costly covered feeders or bunks required
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head per day.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed at a rate of one block per 5 to 15 head of cattle or horses. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
- Place blocks where horses congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Do not allow animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be cleaned up.
- Cattle or horses should consume about 5 ounces per head daily. When animals consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3 mg of supplemental selenium.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt, minerals and vitamins. Provide a source of clean, fresh water at all times.
|Copper, Min||40 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||150 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||21.6 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||130 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Processed Grain By-Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.