Bovalyx® 28% Low Moisture Block
Product number: 11450
- Highly concentrated source of protein, minerals and vitamins helps improve cattle productivity
- Formulated for cattle on lower quality forages
- Reliable, controlled intake of 0.5 to 1.1 lb. per head per day
- Non-protein nitrogen added for optimum protein utilization for added value
- High molasses content as well as added protein, mineral and vitamins promotes better forage utilization, increasing overall feed efficiency
- Weather-resistant Bovalyx formula eliminates waste, saving you money
- Convenient, self-fed 200-lb., non-returnable plastic tubs
- For optimum productivity, provide a free-choice SWEETLIX mineral and vitamin supplement in conjunction with this product.
- Bovalyx 28% LMB has an optional formula available with BIO-MOS 2
BIO-MOS® is a registered trademark of Alltech
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: During the ﬁrst week of use, place the blocks approximately 50-75 feet from loaﬁng and/or watering areas. As animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks, some re-positioning may be necessary to achieve proper consumption. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over-consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove the blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed one block per 20 to 30 head of cattle. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 20-30 minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water.
- Cattle will consume from 0.5 to 1.1 pounds per head daily based upon a 1,000-pound animal. One pound of this product will supply 3 milligrams of supplemental selenium.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE OR IN THE RATION.
|Crude Protein, Min||28.00%|
|Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), Max||10.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||3 ppm|
|Copper, Min||300 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||15 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,200 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||6 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||900 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||70,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||7,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||50 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Urea, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.