7% Phos Pressed
Product number: 11476
- Low-consumption mineral/vitamin block for cattle on pasture
- Weather-resistant blocks can be placed directly in pasture with cattle - no special feeders needed
- Conveniently-sized 40-lb. blocks are easily transported
- Delivers essential minerals and vitamins needed for optimum production
- Provide as the only FREE CHOICE source of salt
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
- Feed one block per 5 to 15 head of cattle. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Maintain adequate distance between blocks to minimize crowding - 10 feet minimum.
- Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed trough to be cleaned up.
- Cattle should consume about 2 ounces per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
- Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of blocks to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
- Feed as the only self-fed source of salt, minerals and vitamins. Provide a source of clean, fresh water at all times.
|Copper, Min||2,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||100 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||8,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||52 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||6,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||20 IU/lb|
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.