All Purpose Goat Poured
Product number: 13950
- All-in-one feed supplement for all sizes, ages and breeds of goats
- Round-the-clock availability
- Self-fed so no measuring or worries about over- or under-feeding
- Delivers 100% of daily requirements of salt, trace minerals and vitamins
- Convenient, flat-backed pail can be hung anywhere
- Pails keep supplement clean of dirt and manure
- Weather-resistant - don't need to keep under a shelter
CAUTION: Follow feeding directions. Contains added copper. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP. Daily consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head.
- Remove plastic liner and top label prior to placing with animals.
- Feed SWEETLIX ALL PURPOSE GOAT PAILS continuously along with plentiful sources of good quality hay and forages as well as clean, fresh water.
- Remove all other free choice sources of salt or minerals.
- Provide at least one bucket per 5-10 goats for access purposes. Also, maintain at least 10 ft. between buckets.
- Locate buckets where goats congregate (loafing, feeding, watering, etc. areas).
- Take care to keep SWEETLIX ALL PURPOSE GOAT PAILS free of dirt and manure to maintain proper consumption.
- Goats should consume an average of 0.25-0.50 pound per head daily. However consumption may vary depending on the nutritional status of the goats, quality and quantity of forages available, seasonal weather conditions and the quality and amounts of other feedstuffs offered.
- Do not allow goats to run out of product. Replace promptly when emptied.
- Store SWEETLIX ALL PURPOSE GOAT PAILS in a cool, dry location prior to use.
|Crude Protein, Min||14.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||2.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||4.00%|
|Cobalt, Min||15 ppm|
|Copper, Min||150 ppm|
|Copper, Max||180 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||75 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||850 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||3.1 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||850 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||55,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||18,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||100 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Plant Protein Products, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Calcium Propionate (as a preservative).