Bovalyx® Mineral-Max Low Moisture Block
Product number: 16891
- Highly concentrated source of minerals and vitamins helps improve cattle productivity
- Ideal for situations in which high levels of protein are not needed
- Good quality hay on pasture
- Receiving protein from other feed sources
- Reliable, controlled intake of 0.25 to 0.75 lb. per head per day
- Weather-resistant Bovalyx formula eliminates waste, saving you money
- Convenient, self-fed, 200-lb., no-deposit-no-return plastic tubs
- For optimum forage utilization, provide a self-fed SWEETLIX mineral and vitamin supplement in conjunction with this product
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: During the ﬁrst week of use, place the blocks approximately 50-75 feet from loaﬁng and/or watering areas. As animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks, some re-positioning may be necessary to achieve proper consumption. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over-consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove the blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed 1 block per 20 to 30 head of cattle. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 20-30 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water.
- Cattle will consume from 0.25 to 0.75 pound per head daily based upon a 1,000-pound animal. Twelve (12) ounces of this product will supply 3 milligrams of supplemental selenium.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortiﬁcation is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE OR IN THE RATION.
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||4.5 ppm|
|Copper, Min||475 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||25 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||1,800 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||8.8 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,300 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||50 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.