-Free-choice supplement suitable for all classes of beef cattle and horses receiving medium to low quality forages.
-Highly palatable source of natural protein, energy, minerals and vitamins
-Intake may vary according to forage conditions and availability, with average intake 1-2 pounds per head per day
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
Introductory Period: Following a 7 to 10 day acclimation period, average consumption should be 1 to 2 pounds for mature cattle and horses with unrestricted forage supplies. Position the blocks 50 to 75 feet from loafing, feeding and watering areas. Some repositioning of blocks may be necessary as animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over consumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of blocks does not correct the situation, remove blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
Feeding and Management
1. Feed at a rate of one block per 10 to 20 head. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need their share.
2. Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
3. Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of forage and clean, fresh water. Animals should not run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it.
4. Cattle and horses should consume 1 to 2 pounds per head daily based on a 1,000-pound animal.
5. Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
6. If additional vitamin and mineral fortification is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX® self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement.
|Crude Protein, Min||20.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||3.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||8.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||8.00%|
|Neutral Detergent Fiber, Max||18.00%|
|Copper, Min||100 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||400 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||3.3 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||300 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||25,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||2,500 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||25 IU/lb|
Processed Grain By-Products, Plant Protein Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Molasses Products, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Selenium Yeast, Roughage Products, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate and Calcium Iodate.