1. Feed 1 block per 5 to 15 head of cattle or horses. This allows all animals equal access to blocks.
2. Place the blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loafing, grazing and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to prevent crowding - 10 feet minimum.
3. Do not allow animals to run out of blocks. When a block is two-thirds consumed, provide a new block near it. Place very small pieces in a feed pan or trough to be clean up.
4. Cattle and horses should consume about 4 oz. per head daily. When cattle and horses consume the block at the recommended rate, it will supply 3.0 mg of supplemental selenium.
5. Blocks can be fed to animals in confinement. Exact location of block to obtain desired consumption will vary between confinement feeding programs.
6. Feed as the only self-fed source of salt or other minerals and vitamins. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||100 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||6,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||26 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||10 IU/lb|
Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Hydroxide, Natural Flavor, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Roughage Products, Zinc Oxide, Vegetable Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Mineral Oil, Cobalt Carbonate and Calcium Iodate.