Bovalyx® 16% Sheep & Goat Low Moisture Block
Product number: 10874
- Highly concentrated source of protein, minerals and vitamins helps improve productivity
- Reliable, controlled intake of 2 to 4 ounces per head per day eliminates over consumption, saving you money
- High molasses content, as well as added protein, minerals and vitamins, promotes more efficient forage utilization, maximizing use of available forages
- Weather-resistant Bovalyx formula eliminates waste, saving you money
- Available in convenient, self-fed, 125-lb., non-returnable plastic tubs
- For optimum productivity, provide a free-choice SWEETLIX mineral and vitamin supplement in conjunction with this product
CAUTION: Use as directed. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head daily.
Introductory Period: During the ﬁrst week of use, place the blocks approximately 50-75 feet from loaﬁng and/or watering areas. As animals become acclimated to the presence of the blocks, some re-positioning may be necessary to achieve proper consumption. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over-consumption occurs for more than two weeks and re-positioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove the blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT ALLOW STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
- Feed 1 block per 10 head of sheep or goats. All animals should have equal access to blocks. Timid and smaller animals need
- Place blocks where animals congregate. Locate blocks throughout the pasture at loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas. Adequate distance must be maintained between blocks to minimize crowding - 20-30 feet minimum.
- Feed blocks continuously along with a plentiful source of forage and clean, fresh water.
- Sheep or goats will consume 2 to 4 ounces per head daily.
- Consumption of this block may vary depending upon animal body condition, quality and quantity of forages, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, feeding locations of blocks with respect to loaﬁng, grazing, feeding and watering areas.
- If additional mineral and vitamin fortiﬁcation is desired, provide an appropriate SWEETLIX self-fed mineral supplement in addition to this supplement. This product does not contain salt. Provide salt free choice or in the ration.
|Crude Protein, Min||16.00%|
|Crude Fat, Min||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Acid Detergent Fiber, Max||3.00%|
|Salt, Min||None Added|
|Cobalt, Min||15 ppm|
|Copper, Min||10 ppm|
|Copper, Max||50 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||40 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||500 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||6.2 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||100,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||10,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||500 IU/lb|
Molasses Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Hydrolyzed Feather Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.